08/04/11

Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Dalam Bahasa Inggris


BTN Taman Asri E 15
Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia

March 25, 2011

HRD Manager
President Wilson Hotel
Jl. Vikking 1
Denpasar

Dear Sir or Madam :

            I am writing to apply for the job as a cook, which you advertised recently in Jawa post on Tuesday, March 22, 2011.
            I am 23 years old. I graduated from Little Scafford School, Jakarta, Indonesia and I follow training in Little Scafford School, Jakarta for free.
            Since leaving college I have had several years experience  doing  worked as cook in Bulgari Resort Bali. I have been employed there for 3 years. 
            I am interested in working as a cook in your hotel as I enjoy hotel work and now I would like to broaden my experience.
I enclose a photograph and a complete curriculum vitae. I would be happy to send any futher details you may require. I would be available for an interview at anytime/ thank you very much for consideration and i look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours Faithfully,

           
Eko Nugroho

0 komentar:

© 2012 copyright www.echon7.blogspot.com Themes By Kendhin edited by Echon7